1. Help Center
  2. Immigration to Germany

What do I have to do to get a visa?

The most important points are that your deficiency notice (also interim notice) is available and that you have your B1 certificate. For more detailed information about which documents you need for the process, you can check the website of the German embassy in your country of origin or contact candidates@educaro.de. Of course, we will always be at your side and guide you through all the steps.